We’re excited to start our 2016 Spring Season, there were a lot of great new players mixed in with returning players this year. WELCOME!
Incomplete Registrations – We have a few players who need to finalize their registration. If your name is highlighted on the boys or girls team pages please follow the link to complete your registration. Players who fail to complete the registration process will be cut from their team.
February 6, 2016 Club Meeting
3-5pm Conant High School Pratt Gym (attendance is mandatory)
- Learn about coaching philosophy, expectations of players, parents and coaches, ask questions
- Order Uniforms and Fittings
- Order Fan Gear for parents, players and friends.
- First payment – $185 – for tournaments and fees is due (make checks payable to NH Gym Rats)
- Receive Parent/Player Handbook
March 18, 2016 Team Pride Day
6-7:30pm ConVal High School Gym (attendance is mandatory)
- Pizza and Desserts will be served.
- Receive Uniforms
- Team Photos
- Receive Fan Gear
- Final payment for tournaments and fees is due.
Participation Fee The Player Participation fee will vary by team and will be based on the number of tournaments your team chooses and the number of players on your team. Fee will include the following:
- Weekly practices and/or skill development sessions
- Player Insurance
- Dedicated Coaches
- AAU Player Membership Fees (if needed)
- AAU Club and Coaches fee
Additional costs as required: $75 new uniform
Traveling Expenses All costs associated with travel to and from tournaments such as transportation, food and hotel stays are the responsibility of the players/parents.
Practice Teams will practice weekly. Practice times will be scheduled based upon availability of gyms, coaches and trainers. Each individual player is expected to attend all practices and to practice basic skills at home every day.
* Financial assistance may be available for certain circumstances of financial hardship. Families must apply and be qualified to receive assistance. Please email for an application. All scholarship requests are kept confidential.